all you can eat's Journal
You are viewing the most recent 20 entries.
27th July 2008
10th March 2007
spikeygrrl @ :
They're not zombies, they're "living challenged".
9th October 2005
28th August 2005
ex_sporknin @ : Alright guys.
Seriously. Boston. Let's do it.
7th August 2005
6th July 2005
23rd June 2005
15th June 2005
4th May 2005
nat_johntracy @ : Hiya.
Thought people might be interested to know that the theatre company im with are doing a production in july based on Zombies.
I think its Zombies the Musical: What to do in Detention when your dead! will be a comedy. Good laugh and night out. With me on MAke up it should be pretty damn good.
Ill find out the Performance dates for ye.
Stantonbury Theatre, Milton Keynes, Bucks.
18th April 2005
13th April 2005
oncebluemoon @ : questions:
1) Are zombies capable of utilizing skills their host body had? Like if Jackie Chan ever rose again, would we have a zombie ninja on our hands? Applicable only to the recently dead/zombified I imagine
2) Hypothetically, If zombies ate every last human on earth, would they start to eat each other, or animals?
3) If zombies hunger for brains, do they not also starve? So assuming we built a huge frickin wall to contain them, would they eventually stop moving, Or bump into the wall for all eternity?
4) Shaun of the Dead zombies vs. Dawn of the Dead (remake) zombies, which are the more believable zombies IYHO
5) *because 5 is so nice and rounded* Is zombification in itself an airborne virus thing (SARS!), magic/occult/mysticism, or radiation?
Current Mood: high
21st March 2005
ex_blurryca @ : See what your chances of zombie survival are:
I only got a 72. Not nearly high enough for me to feel secure.
14th March 2005
ex_sporknin @ : ZOMBIE ANIMALS? How much would that suck.
1st March 2005
28th February 2005
standaman @ : The most important question you will ever be asked!
Here it goes, I mentioned this in a earlier, but I figured I'd put it up as a community topic. The question is:
Those ravenous hordes from "28 Days Later", zombies or not? I say no, because they're alive, and I consider undeath to be a requirement for zombie status. But they have lost their ability to reason, and do chase and eat people relentlessly. So there is some confusion and debate here. I just would like to make a clear decision early, to avoid possible community shattering debate later on :)